Saturday, November 13, 2010

A step to Dream

When i was 5 years old
watched the cartoon
" Travel Around The World 80days"
i watched it repeatly for few years until the CD spoiled
i love it lotsa
~ Wat's came to my mind ~
Backpack alone
I'm wait'n this chance for longer
Finally
Got this chance
Got this plan
just one step
Just one step i can successfully book my ticket
to Cambodia
I'm not playful
I'm not naughty
Or Immature
I also know it's ridiculous for a girl backpack alone
But
Girl not weak as u all think
I know i;ve been protected as well here
but
i also can be very strong as Sakai
why guy can go alone but girl can't
I know i made u all worry
But this is my BIG DREAM
Hope u understand me
I choose Cambodia because it's a far behind country
I love Far behind country very much
But doesn't mean they're danger
I just hope to write myself a colorful page
while young n energetic still
Life is short
And so we should seize every moments

p/s
Sorry kk
I know u worry lots
sorry for my attitude just now
I just can wait u accomplish it with me as u promised :)
MY DREAM IS BROKEN