Monday, January 3, 2011

走过这22年

whatcha did on ur new year ^^
yeah i had my crazy n awesome trip ever :)
Considered as backpack trip
We camping at beach side
my 1st time bath in mcD
my 1st time brush in Shell
my 1st time doing this such crazy thingys
OMG~ damn nice wei~
b4 camping, we went for countdown concert in marina island
watched the firework with my love one and buddies
feel nice xD
2010 is the bad ever year for me
i lost my direction
i get hurt
i hurt someone
end of 2010 i found him
and find bec myself
thanks him lots lots
i donno how to express my feel on u
just a THANKS .. to kk...
And i hope Ning and dingding stay fine
step to 2011
I hope is a best year for me
A year for me to fulfill my dream
A year i happiest ever :)

watched the show in secret recipe :)
sds-ians in marina coast :)At last, my samseng babe :0
Look samseng
but sayang his sakai the most :p
I Love You
Happy new year :)

No comments: